Automation Systems and Controls’ professional consulting services can be tailored to suit any of your project requirements. We have the capability to provide complete electro-mechanical services from design through to commissioning of turn-key solutions. Our resources encompass direct engineering skills and specialist service partners and best in class suppliers to insure we can fully support your needs.
Our Professional Consulting Services include but are not limited to:
- Project Management.
- System Engineering (Consultation, Specification, Electro-Mechanical Design, Manufacture, Installation and Commissioning). Includes Vision Inspection Systems and Bar Code Reading Solutions, Machinery Automation, Robotics and Safety of Machinery.
- Turnkey Automated Manufacturing Solutions.
- Labor Hire.
- Vision Inspection System Programming.
- Electrical control cabinet and panel building.
- Robotic System Integration.
- PLC and HMI System renewal, upgrade and programming services.
- Motor Control, Fan and Pump drive system upgrades and remote start systems.
- Factory Automation and Safety of Machinery Consultancy services.
- Forklift Pedestrian Safety Solution and Installation services.
- Energy Monitoring and Data Logging System Solutions and Integration.
- On-Site Learning Programs.
- All industrial, commercial and agriculture needs.
In 2018 ASC’s Engineering Team were contracted to 46 projects, either for the total project management or a key specified automation engineering scope. These were primarily across Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage, Building Product, Packaging, Agriculture, Railway industries, Logistics and Distribution.
We trust you will find our web site to be informative. Where you require additional information or would like to discuss a project specification, our friendly and skilled staff invite you to contact us.